Giant ATX Team DH (Rob Warner Replica)

Re: Giant ATX DH Team (Forks Arrived)

Cheers guys cant wait to get it finished

Attachments

• Giant.jpg
    Giant.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,234
Re: Giant ATX DH Team (Update Page :cool:

Will be ridden in a modern fashion or just for show purposes?

Finally took the frame forks and all the parts to For The Riders to be built up this coming week.

Hopefully there will not be any dramas and ill have a bike this time next week.

heavyp":3bzd60xl said:
Finally took the frame forks and all the parts to For The Riders to be built up this coming week.

Hopefully there will not be any dramas and ill have a bike this time next week.

Good stuff...I'll finally be able to it finished!

Re: Giant ATX DH Team (Update Page 9)

So my old man arrived in Oz this morning with these beauties thats I had been looking for all over the place, one brand new and one about 95% tread left. Very happy and these are the perfect fit and will make my bike even more to spec.

Ps:The bike is finished and built thanks to the guys at fortheriders so will be off to pick it up tomorrow. Appy Dayz

Attachments

• tyres.jpg
    tyres.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 1,004
  • Tyre.jpg
    Tyre.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 1,004
Re: Giant ATX DH Team 99.9% FINISHED

So ladies and gentlemen here she is after 9 months and 3 weeks the bike is 99.9% finished I didnt even want to put these pics up as there just iphone shots but decided to as its been to long for the build and you guys just want to see it.

So the build is pretty much an exact replica of Rob Warner's Giant ATX DH Team, that I saw in an issue of a very old Dirt Magazine.

One final change has to be made and that just to swap the tyres over from the ones you see in these pics to the original Michelin Comp 16's I posted above.

I will get that done and and take the bike into the studio I work out of and photograph it fully with lots of details and sweet sweet light.

Attachments

• TEAMDH.jpg
    TEAMDH.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 967
  • TEAMDH1.jpg
    TEAMDH1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 966
Re: Giant ATX DH Rob Warner Replica (99.9999999999999% FINIS

Good things takes time. It's a real beauty - well done!!

Back