My 84 Mk2 Raleigh Burner "Black" Project

trxrincon

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Hey, I bought this off Ebay as it was local to me, Its an 84-85 Mk2 "Black" Burner, It has been painted in the past and I cant tell the exact age due to the frame numbers been painted in. Any how its in good survivor condition, chrome and anodizing is very tidy. It just needs a good poilish up to look bling again!

Things I plan to do are

Fit a rear reflector
Fit some amber wall tyres
strip the black paint of the cranks and polish.
Find a survivor padset for bars/stem.

Heres a pic

Let me know what you think. Cheers Rob

Re: My 84-85 Mk2 Raleigh Burner "Black"

Well Ive started to rip the bike to bits, frame is away to paint, Ive polished up the shiney parts, just won some like new condition original wheels off Ebay, going to order new decals tomorrow.

Here are some pics

Here are the wheels ready to fit.

he F&F came back from paint on Friday night so I started the rebuild Heres a few pics.

will get cranks/chain fitted as soon as I can.

Sweet :cool:

My best mate had one of those back in
the day and have lots of fond memories of that bike.

Looks just like back in the day awsome build mate
Giom6":1dd5qdcf said:
Sweet :cool:

My best mate had one of those back in
the day and have lots of fond memories of that bike.
trxrincon":1dd5qdcf said:
Got the cranks fitted today, the chain is Shite so going to buy a better one! haha

:cool: :cool:
Got the cranks fitted today, the chain is Shite so going to buy a better one! haha

Hey, I bought this off Ebay as it was local to me, Its an 84-85 Mk2 "Black" Burner, It has been painted in the past and I cant tell the exact age due to the frame numbers been painted in. Any how its in good survivor condition, chrome and anodizing is very tidy. It just needs a good poilish up to look bling again!

Things I plan to do are

Fit a rear reflector
Fit some amber wall tyres
strip the black paint of the cranks and polish.
Find a survivor padset for bars/stem.

Heres a pic

Let me know what you think. Cheers Rob

Back