FS Dynatech Titanium frame set SOLD PP

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
FRAME/FORK ONLY FOR SALE, NOT THE BIKE!

i got this a couple of years ago from a member here, he bought it from a shop unused but shop soiled. when i got it it looked like it had had wheels fitted but nothing in the B/B, the headset was spotless and still had manufacturers assembly grease only. it was shop soiled because of some scratches to the top of the top tube towards the seat tube, it looks to me that it was then hung up for years in a shop so i think i am the only actual builder and rider of this bike. i also got some stickers from Gil as it came without the main stickers on it.

frankly i don't want to sell it, i like it, but i have a Yo Eddy on the way and it needs paying for! my bonty is also for sale, frankly which ever frame goes saves the other from the cull!

it rides really nice, doesn't weigh alot either and it fits me fine!

but needs must so he's the details

i'm not sure if the model as such but it's 2125 titanium main tubes and judging by the stickers it's titanium chain/seat stays aswel then bonded together. it has a neat canti mount for the rear brake aswel, the matching fork is also included. it is currently built aswel so i'll need a few days to strip it, get a box and get it sent if/when it does sell.

sizes:-

seat tube 17.5" centre to top
toptube 21.5 centre to centre
1 1/8 headset

included in the sale is, FRAME, FORK, HEADSET, SEATPOST ONLY the rest of the parts are staying as i will need some of them for my next build so please don't bother asking about them

£135 posted :D

P1120558 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1120559 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1120560 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1120561 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1120562 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1120563 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1120564 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1120565 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1120566 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1120567 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1120568 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

Re: FS Dynatech Titanium frame set

MT4 that is JB, and very nice it is too!

The main tubes are covered in some kind of plastic/lacquer stuff, which usually peels and gets pulled off these, so those couple of scratches will just be in that plastic film :D

Re: FS Dynatech Titanium frame set

thought i'd bump this, this frame rides lovely, very underated.

regarding the stickers on the top tube, i don't think so, the tubes are titanium but they look painted, obviously there is no rust coming through.

anyway, bumpety bump!

Back