And today I did......

Not going to New York? Think of the money you'll save. No boring shopping either! Result.

The separated shoulder's a right bugger (having done both of mine). Hopefully you'll no need surgery to fix it. Could have been worse, we could have been there to cart you out. And it could have happened in summer and you'd have missed all that good riding. As it is, you'll miss a few months of mud and ice. If you're going to hurt yourself, now is the time. As an expert, I should know!

Re: And today I did......y

Cheers lads.

Aye was getting too cocky on the bike and taking too many risks I think, having no fell off for a while was thinking I was indestructible. Not too badly damaged and could have been a lot worse.

Gonna have to go to gym to make sure I dina get fat.....ter over the winter though

Another set of ribs sacrificed to the biking gods. Definitely been the injury of choice this year.
Some people will do anything to avoid coming riding up at mine.

Rumble":30mxmd7k said:
How come no-one's asked if the bike's OK?

no damage to bike mate.

clubby":30mxmd7k said:
Another set of ribs sacrificed to the biking gods. Definitely been the injury of choice this year.
Some people will do anything to avoid coming riding up at mine.

ye twas teh only excuse i could think of lol.

catch up soon.

Sorry to hear about your injuries Keith, sorry as well for you now missing the trip.
Hopefully you'll mend up quickly and others have said, at least its winter so will miss only a few runs.
get well soon
Jamie

This afternoon I was down at Leven beach watching the Porpoises there was loads of them,
do these creatures understand FUN, they looked like they do :D

RobMac":5wq2n6t3 said:
This afternoon I was down at Leven beach watching the Porpoises there was loads of them,
do these creatures understand FUN, they looked like they do :D

Im just on Google at the mo and Im thinking they may have been Dolphins :)

Pity we don't have a Dolphin expert :LOL:

Back