Anybody recognizing this frame??

The name Tucker is the first bmx brand in sweden (80's). They imported easton frames and put the tucker logo next to the easton logo.

So now lets google easton frames lalu!

lalu":s3ehxf7p said:
The serialnumber is E94040397 its also marked with a diamond with an E or an F inside and directly after SB on the bottom tube.
It is an 1 1/8 inch ahead set and was orginally equipt with a mixture of Shimano LX and DX when I bought it. So I guess from the serialnumber its a 94 and some of the parts where not orginal.

Which would be right with the cranks were LX M563 which were made 94-96.

Dont think the bike is worth anything more then the parts but I really like it and are curious. In comparision to some other bikes I have bought after finding this site 3 years ago it was almost free. Gone from zero to 15 retrobikes in three years....

This site shouldn´t be legal :) its addictive!

E will be Easton, especially the diamond.
Like you I would aim 1994 April build date.

Been down to the basement and compared it with the two wheeler frames I have there and like with the giant it has simularities but are not exact.

Did Easton do any frames for them self or did they allways sell under some other brand??

Which Easton frames from april 94 are made?

The company that omported the frame are still around, might mail them and ask next week.

THX for all the help.

Latest posts

Back