Anybody recognizing this frame??

lalu

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
I bought this frame a couple of years ago and I am wondering which manufactur it is. The frame is branded Easton Tucker and is sold from what I konw a Swedish skateboard shop called Probike in Gothenburg who bought frames in the mid 90:s and put there own stickers on.

Have recently built it up again with critical racing breaks, pmp hubs, white industries cranks and some shimano parts.

It´s labeled Easton Varilite program 7000 series alloy and stamped with an E in the bottom.

Does anyone have any idea which manufactor i could be?

/LALU

Attachments

• Easton.jpg
    Easton.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 985
  • Easton2.jpg
    Easton2.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 984
  • Easton3.jpg
    Easton3.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 984
  • Easton4.jpg
    Easton4.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 984
  • Easton5.jpg
    Easton5.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 984
  • Easton6.jpg
    Easton6.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 985
  • Easton 1.jpg
    Easton 1.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 985
Thx, been looking at the pictures of giant atx from the mid 90's and they are quite similar but not exact. I might be a Giant frame, would be fun to find out which modell in that case. Do you have any idea?

Kleinola the other two bikes are hiding there from you :)

All parts in the rear is aluminum, actually bought the frame because i liked the fork. The fork looks abit like an accu-trax (dont think it is a real but a look alike). Been compareing it with to my giant cadex frame and the biggest diffrence from that frame and pictures I have found on Giant ATX is that it giant frames mostly have one piece in the back from below the seatpost and this frame has welded braces for brake.

If someone had taken an Orange Alu-O and squished the top of the stays you'd not be far off what you have.

Serial number, start with an A ? or other clues ?
What is the drop out like if replacable anything stamped on it..
or is paint masking everything

The serialnumber is E94040397 its also marked with a diamond with an E or an F inside and directly after SB on the bottom tube.
It is an 1 1/8 inch ahead set and was orginally equipt with a mixture of Shimano LX and DX when I bought it. So I guess from the serialnumber its a 94 and some of the parts where not orginal.

Which would be right with the cranks were LX M563 which were made 94-96.

Dont think the bike is worth anything more then the parts but I really like it and are curious. In comparision to some other bikes I have bought after finding this site 3 years ago it was almost free. Gone from zero to 15 retrobikes in three years....

This site shouldn´t be legal :) its addictive!

Looks like an early 90's Wheeler 9000 (1992 if memory serves me right) that a mate of mine had. Forks are different, on yours. His was Deore DX equipped with a pink frame and black splatter..

Found a little something about a "tucker yellow". So maybe it is some swedish branding as you were saying;) lets dig deeper lalu!

Back