image.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 352
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 353
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 353
That's well cool Ash :D :cool: Look pretty original too. Those Madison grips bring back memories ...bloody awful things. :D would never stay in one place.

Give me a shout if you need any deore spares to bring that lot back to life mate. I've got loads of old bits of mechs, bbs, hubs etc in the spares bin.

Antstark":33b02ytd said:
That's well cool Ash :D :cool: Look pretty original too. Those Madison grips bring back memories ...bloody awful things. :D would never stay in one place.

Give me a shout if you need any deore spares to bring that lot back to life mate. I've got loads of old bits of mechs, bbs, hubs etc in the spares bin.

Cheers Ant,

Need black Bio mid and outer rings, possibly a RM as pretty loose at the joints, BB is looking like it maybe past it but need to check out properly first thanks.

Steve, Trekker ride sometime!

That will be good :) we can then both whine about how heavy they are as our lungs are bursting on the uphills!!

Love these old Saracens. Loving looking bikes and I'm sure it's going to look sweet after a proper spruce up :)

Deffo got a decent BB and a RM body (might need the cage swapping over) . No rings though soz ...pretty hard to find in black. :(

Vinevo":12ckbfff said:
Antstark":12ckbfff said:

Cheers Ant,

Need black Bio mid and outer rings, possibly a RM as pretty loose at the joints, BB is looking like it maybe past it but need to check out properly first thanks.

Steve, Trekker ride sometime!

Little more progress.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 299
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 299
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 299