Panto/Engraving

Jon Williams of Drillium Revival is the man for these jobs & this was one we collaborated on together :cool:

Nob":rj6x7p99 said:

Jon Williams of Drillium Revival is the man for these jobs & this was one we collaborated on together :cool:

looks just awful to me, and will probably crack into bits :facepalm: ,perhaps someone got the polish fella a pillar drill for his birthday

I used to get things done in Italy by a fellow who has been pantographing bits for over 30 years. It was however far from easy to work with him. He was already retired when I was getting him to do things for me. He was worried that he might risk his pension if the authorities knew he was still working, so he insisted on hand-delivery of the parts to be pantropgraphed and then insisted on being paid in cash and only cash.

Attachments

• Cirque_chainset.jpg
    Cirque_chainset.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 162
  • Maasi Prestige SPM seatlug inscription.jpg
    Maasi Prestige SPM seatlug inscription.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 162
  • Cirque_head_tube.jpg
    Cirque_head_tube.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 162
matthew71":ga2q0e59 said:
Nob":ga2q0e59 said:

looks just awful to me, and will probably crack into bits :facepalm: ,perhaps someone got the polish fella a pillar drill for his birthday

Don't be fooled by the quality of the photograph, this doesn't look that great I'm afraid.

TGR":1ezbpgxf said:
LOL well, what does look great then?

Richard

Well, here's one of mine & I think it's spot on

DSC_1246_zpsc893624b.jpg

Is this a 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' type of thing?

That is lovely too - and a great pic too. How mad am i, jealous of the mechs and the bloody pic too!!!

Getting my winter coat,

Richard

Fook me Do I qualify too if we are sticking up nice drilled things!

Not as clear as 'agentorange' picture but ....................

a07d8891-fc30-4f83-985c-8b94bd0b1245_zpsab015b7d.jpg

Latest posts

Back