Hi all and help

Dan82

Dirt Disciple
Hi all
I am new on here and am looking for some help on my new ride if poss.
I have just brought myself a cannondale sv700 active 80 that has deore lx components on it and coda crank ad hubs and is also matt black and has a patent number on frame #5249818 but was wondering if any one know what year it is and what they are worth as think i could make nice profit on it,any help will be great,cheers dan

The left pedel arm was rounded off so i have changed it since that photo so all ok now tho

I read through that tread and its seems mine is a 97 but the bloke in the tread had no markings on is frame near seat post where as mine has got patent#5249818 written under the super v700 logo and mine also has the usa flag on down tube and back of seat post tube.

Re:

It's a late 97 or early 98... Want to sell it for £££? I've been after one for a while.
Has it got many CODA components?

Re: Re:

Bickers2208":1rlnuura said:
It's a late 97 or early 98... Want to sell it for £££? I've been after one for a while.
Has it got many CODA components?

That makes it a 1998 model.

Canondale should be easy as their serial number tell you a lot.

The PAT# (patent number) will just refer to some part of the bike they have a patent for, look the number up in the patent database, probably the US one.

There should be another serial on under the bottom bracket shell
http://www.vintagecannondale.com/

Back