It may be near Easter but don't resurrect this thread again!

Re: KLEIN THREAD DISCUSSION DISCUSSION

any123":2kysimqm said:
Have not read this thread yet.. Will read tomoz and give my comment

We've been waiting over a year for that, what's taken you so long? I will check back tomorrow, review your comment and respond in Nov 2014

Old+Thread+back.jpg

Re:

What the hell is this thread about i just read the first page and thought i would skip to the end to save time because i can't do 17 pages of nonsense. It seems to me that i have missed something and this thread is a thread about a discussion about another discussion.

Klein discussion thread about a klein discussion thread. Where is the other thread

Thanks a rather baffled andy

Re: Re:

any123":e1o10qpx said:
What the hell is this thread about i just read the first page and thought i would skip to the end to save time because i can't do 17 pages of nonsense. It seems to me that i have missed something and this thread is a thread about a discussion about another discussion.

Klein discussion thread about a klein discussion thread. Where is the other thread

This thread died last year... shame you bought it back to life :facepalm: I don't think anyone knows what its about, lets all let it slip down the page never to be seen again :)

Re: Re:

any123":2hp4h6u6 said:
any123
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:09 pm
Have not read this thread yet but i have a feeling there will be some heckling from what i have read. Will read tomoz and give my comment

Thanks andy

any123":2hp4h6u6 said:
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:28 pm

Andy,

I'm really disappointed in you - in Nov last year you resurrected this thread after it had been dead for over a year and promised to read it the next day, but you obviously didn't. I have been waiting 6 months for some valuable feedback, I checked this thread everyday and nothing, until today.

I feel cheated and I expected more.

Re: It may be near Easter but don't resurrect this thread ag

The worst bit is that the countless threads that spawned this one have all disappeared making this one totally nonsensical, and every time it reappears it just looks even more bizarre, but you can't fault Andy for his timing, he must have it in his calendar!

Re: It may be near Easter but don't resurrect this thread ag

Well thanks.........I made it all the way to page nine, but I could feel my life slooooooooowly draining away.............Quite a good cure for insomnia, is this thread.

Re:

Well after taking up 4 hours of my life due to this thread leading to another thread and links within that thread leading to others i come to the conclusion that it is about 2 spray painters and thats it and also due to clicking links i got lost and did not read this full thread.

IMHO I think that when klein sprayed there bikes it was done on a production level and was just a process which was routine. The thing i would like to know is do the spray painters use durathane which was in the original paint but is now banned. I know what my point is but can't explain it. I suppose its like this thread you can't explain it. I don't suppose someone has a video of the process at the factory

thanks andy

Back