Marzocchi Bomber Z2 Atom air/oil forks - SOLD

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Bought these when I was trying to decide what forks to run on the STS. Went with fox forks in the end so these are no surplus. They are a lovely fork, no leaks and hold air as they should. A few cosmetic marks as to be expected for a used fork, but are in fine fettle and work well. The magnesium 'M' arch has faded a bit under the lacquer. I was going to strip the lacquer and polish, then relacquer, but I never got around to that after deciding not to use them. I should probably hang on to them, but my de-clutter project has to begin so away they must go.

V and disc (IS) compatible, 1 1/8 steerer at around 210mm long, lovely lightweight cut out crown, dials/adjusters present and correct.

Dust seals have some cracking, but they work as they should. I did buy a set of new ones, but have yet to find these in the garage. If I do, I will sell with the forks for a few quid more.

Open bath, SSV damping, air - all the mod cons of yesteryear (and of today).

Fork, inc UK postage just £50.

Any questions or additional pics, just ask and I can provide. Excuse the dust in the pics :oops:

Attachments

• IMG_2117.JPG
    IMG_2117.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 1,137
  • IMG_2116.JPG
    IMG_2116.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 1,138
  • IMG_2114.JPG
    IMG_2114.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 1,139
  • IMG_2112.JPG
    IMG_2112.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 1,138
  • IMG_2110.JPG
    IMG_2110.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,138
  • IMG_2109.JPG
    IMG_2109.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 1,138
Re: Marzocchi Bomber Z2 Atom air/oil forks

Bump and pics of the nos seals. £60 all in with the seals and UK postage.

Attachments

• IMG_2147.JPG
    IMG_2147.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 914
  • IMG_2146.JPG
    IMG_2146.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 914

You are indeed right. I posted in here as they are a nice fork with short travel, ideal fir some pre 97 frames, but I will post in the 98+ section as well.

£50 posted for a fully working set of forks plus nos wiper seals is a bargain imho.

Good proper steerer length too :)
Though these be extreme long travel for this area of the site ;)

As a side for anyone looking for retro seals, they are the original design for the early few years of bombers. (97/98?)

ishaw":3ma3kglp said:
You are indeed right. I posted in here as they are a nice fork with short travel, ideal fir some pre 97 frames, but I will post in the 98+ section as well.

£50 posted for a fully working set of forks plus nos wiper seals is a bargain imho.

No, dont do that I'll move it for you.

Back