Klein Attitude early 1990s backfire colour for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SJB7810":1s2dgo68 said:
Good evening all,

This bike has come up for sale for the first time to totaltuition and posted to him in good faith for a fair price with tracking and proof of postage I have several Kleins and right now am **** fuming!

I have sold many bikes and have never and would never sell anything that was stolen nor have I got the time to concoct some ridiculous story simply to sell a bike!! I suggest that totaltuition now send me my bike back as he has at this moment in time stolen it or I will be forced to go and collect it myself.

I also suggest that you all contact "hazel" and speak to her regarding this so called story as if my partner had died I wouldn't be too amused!

If I had sold a bike for 2k on eBay then I sure as hell wouldn't then let it go for £1200 now I suggest the buyer gets in touch to arrange the safe return of my bicycle.

Been tracking this thread,as I was also interested in the bike.
How do you come to the conclusion "totaltuition" has stolen your bike? its been payed for has it not?
why would he need to return it?
By opening a case with paypal does not mean the money payed will be automatically pulled back.

Im sure this has all got out of hand, there certainly were some inconsistency's in story's etc.

If Hazel was a genuine seller im sure those pointing the finger of suspicion will apologise, as they will to yourself.

unit3":61hux884 said:
SJB7810":61hux884 said:
Good evening all,

This bike has come up for sale for the first time to totaltuition and posted to him in good faith for a fair price with tracking and proof of postage I have several Kleins and right now am **** fuming!

I have sold many bikes and have never and would never sell anything that was stolen nor have I got the time to concoct some ridiculous story simply to sell a bike!! I suggest that totaltuition now send me my bike back as he has at this moment in time stolen it or I will be forced to go and collect it myself.

I also suggest that you all contact "hazel" and speak to her regarding this so called story as if my partner had died I wouldn't be too amused!

If I had sold a bike for 2k on eBay then I sure as hell wouldn't then let it go for £1200 now I suggest the buyer gets in touch to arrange the safe return of my bicycle.

Been tracking this thread,as I was also interested in the bike.
How do you come to the conclusion "totaltuition" has stolen your bike? its been payed for has it not?
why would he need to return it?
By opening a case with paypal does not mean the money payed will be automatically pulled back.

Im sure this has all got out of hand, there certainly were some inconsistency's in story's etc.

If Hazel was a genuine seller im sure those pointing the finger of suspicion will apologise, as they will to yourself.

well as tonight was the first i had heard of all this and the bike has been couriered out in good faith to the buyer and payment has since been pulled with a case open against me through paypal who have taken some 1200 from my bank account now i am without neither the funds or the bike as it stands.

SJB7810":3v72sc4n said:
Good evening all,

Firstly I am the seller of a legit bike and have nothing to do with this wonderful fabrication you seem to have conjured up between yourselves!

And take a deep breath.

A simple 'it is not the same bike' would be fine either to the buyer or on here if you felt necessary.

the previous threads were about a 'for-sale' thread on here and ebay relating to the 'Hazel' seller and feedback from members on their experience and what seemed to be contradictory and concerning stories thereby as to make others aware something was amiss. all based on fact, supported by emails held on this site. no apology needed unit3.

nobody was suggesting the bike sold by SJB7810 was stolen. Not sure why "totaltuition" has stolen your bike SJB7810? that was a deal advertised on here, completed and paid for through paypal.

the question posed by others was is the same bike as hazel's?
:facepalm:

mfhxgram":19tu3pum said:
A simple 'it is not the same bike' would be fine either to the buyer or on here if you felt necessary.

the previous threads were about a 'for-sale' thread on here and ebay relating to the 'Hazel' seller and feedback from members on their experience and what seemed to be contradictory and concerning stories thereby as to make others aware something was amiss. all based on fact, supported by emails held on this site. no apology needed unit3.

nobody was suggesting the bike sold by SJB7810 was stolen. Not sure why "totaltuition" has stolen your bike SJB7810? that was a deal advertised on here, completed and paid for through paypal.

the question posed by others was is the same bike as hazel's?
:facepalm:

when the buyer has involved himself through this discussion after I spoke to him yesterday makes it not quite so "simple" now i have been dragged into this conspiracy and not best pleased. the sale is not completed as paypal has taken the funds from bank account and now as i said earlier i am without the bike or payment so i wouldn't count that as a completed sale!! i was more than happy to have the funds held when i spoke to the buyer and now i find all this.

simple.

Firstly I have to say that I believe SJB to be legit, always did, and I'm sure the bike will be pucka
This thread is about Hazel and her phantom bike, not SJB.
Unfortunately the guys been pulled Into the conspiracy by asociation I.e. Hazel used pictures of his bike to sell a phantom bike
Unless he bought it from her and sold it on again of course but the timeline doesn't add up....
There is no doubt whatsoever that its the same frame but the pictures are from its original spec before (as SJB states in his threads) parts were changed out.
I'm sure your money will be refunded as soon as the bike lands

It just seems strange that H Haywood's email address is linked with the sellers email address on his paypal account so I guess there must be some association

Totaltuition":11ui56gz said:
It just seems strange that H Haywood's email address is linked with the sellers email address on his paypal account so I guess there must be some association

Woah! Really?
Come on SJB explain that one. Are you just selling it on her behalf?
This rabbit hole just gets deeper....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back