the "i shouldnt of done this" bike - the yellow peril

Re: the "i shouldnt of done this" bike

sinnerman":35gfdazv said:
Have to agree with you............You shouldn't have done that.

Can't you have some semi-clad tattoo free hot beauty draped over it, im sure that would improve it no end :LOL:

Its a thought, but I think given the colour it would clash with most girls hair...... :|

There is only one thing for it................... :LOL:

Attachments

• p1011019b.jpg
    p1011019b.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 339

dyna-ti":3888vc28 said:
sinnerman":3888vc28 said:

Can't you have some semi-clad tattoo free hot beauty draped over it, im sure that would improve it no end :LOL:
i just asked and i got a slap :( apparently im not aloud to take pictures of her with my bikes and post them on the internet :(

ive been told im aloud to paint it any colour i like. black it is.

raleighrider21":5thm07u0 said:
dyna-ti":5thm07u0 said:
sinnerman":5thm07u0 said:

i just asked and i got a slap :( apparently im not aloud to take pictures of her with my bikes and post them on the internet :(

ive been told im aloud to paint it any colour i like. black it is.

That's a shame if you could replicate the picture, I would give you a profit, so you could GIVE the BSO AWAY.....lol.

How about eBay ?
"Super rare hand built Taiwanese retro steel mountain bike, one of only 5,500,000 built, 15 speed Shimano Tourney gears (not XT, XTR, Deore) genuine lightweight chrome steel race wheels with added patina.
Super strong steel calliper brakes, lightweight steel seat post with super light foam race saddle"

£1,500.00 ONO

You disgust me!.......I feel physically sick!......I'm off to scrub myself clean in the shower!.......

feetabix":1yh76kc0 said:
You disgust me!.......I feel physically sick!......I'm off to scrub myself clean in the shower!.......
IM SORRY ! OKAY?!? IM SORRY :(:(:(:(:(:(

On a "LIGHTER" note......

Just Karma it to "the History man", he can use the parts for his next build...lol.

:D[/quote]

Oh hang on Scrub that idea, it hasn't got any DELUXE plastic mudguards.............PMSL...!

I vote BURN it.... :cool:[/quote]

:evil: you're back on form then?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 284

Bit Slow today aren't we......lol...lol...lol

PMSL........., if only you were as good at everything as you clearly are at photoshop...........PMSL....PMSL....PMSL.... :LOL:

Mate that's OUTSTANDING...., I haven't stopped laughing.

Back