Yet another 1991 Marin Pine Mountain!

Yes, LSN do flouro, although they humorously express 'reluctance' to do it as can be tricky on small i.e bike parts, as the electric charge is drawn all over place as there are constantly changing metal thickness in bike parts in small areas. A car bonnet much easier for example.
Flouro is a little more cash because they will use white as a base for flouro and silver for darker shades and metallics. Therefore, that's 2 colours, effectively, as undercoat as a separate type of powder doesn't really exist. It's a top coat on, a top coat.

The grey below is by LSN for my cromega, in bright sun mind, it isn't far off. I'm sure they do a darker one. I will find out in good time.

So here're some photos as is. Good rat bike but I fancy smartening it up a little.

So, once my retro single speed road bike project is back together (so I have a pub bike - more realistically, a taking the eldest to footie practice on a Saturday morning bike) then next step is to strip this old Marin down and find a powder coater to spray the forks, stem and bars (I have old Marin Lite flat bars in green as well as the risers currently on the bike) a nice fluoro orange and the frame a dark grey. I might change the saddle too ... Maybe some more appropriate tyres ...

xerxes":2tucf2jn said:
Have a look at LSN coatings: http://www.lsn-coatings.co.uk/90270/info.php?p=4. I think they do flouro colours.

I hade a frame done there for £40.00 and was very pleased with the results, although they may charge a little more for 2 colours.

UK13.jpg

UK14.jpg

I have a tatty 1990 Pine Mountain frame and I was considering having the forks stem and handlebars flouro orange, but having the frame a metallic graphite/dark silver colour instead of the original pale gloss grey.

Whats the RAL or BS colour code for this???? :D :D :D

Back