It may be near Easter but don't resurrect this thread again!

Klein

image_zps6edef798.jpg

pete_mcc":2lkh40oz said:
Superb! W*nker and an arseh*le. All I need is a 'c*ck', a 'c*nt' and a 'pri*k' and I'll have a full house.

That would be flush. A full house wold be 3 c*cks and 2 pri*ks, or some other 3-2 combination of the 5 above.

There's a pic of mine covered in cannock chase in the 2009 twizzler thread.....anyone bored enough to dig it up?.... ;)

Re: KLEIN THREAD DISCUSSION DISCUSSION

Have not read this thread yet but i have a feeling there will be some heckling from what i have read. Will read tomoz and give my comment

Thanks andy

Re:

pete_mcc":2zqvo5x4 said:
John, I know you invited people to start new threads but after countless threads, hundreds of pages, thousands of adverts for people's websites and reposts of the same photos time and time again doesn't there come a point where even a shameless self-promoting Klein respray's own internal dialogue say 'maybe this is one thread too many?

Personally I am not interested unless someone paints a Storm frame in the dark using a brush with only a single hair made of a Cuban virgins pube while using paints made from pigments bought back in time from the painting of the Sistine chapel. And I want the whole thing pictured being held by Gary Klein himself doing a big, cheesy thumbs up with the caption This is how we did it at Klein

Who Needs to read the thread.............PMSL.

The Opening Statement was Fcuking Legendary.....!

PMSL.

Back