'Dragon' M&P Cycles catalogue

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IIRC there was a 'mini' version that came with a mag, and a bigger one that you could ask them to send you. I'm not sure there was anything more in the big one, it just had bigger pictures :D

Many many hours spent poring over the Xlite section and dribbling over the Verlicchi Iron Horse at the back :cool:

Yes I had a copy of that back in the day and spent quite a bit of time reading it while on the shit house, but that's probably too much information:)

Yep, it's my catalogue - sure I'll regret this but hey I have to fund my Mini Enduro entry somehow ;) . I did scan it many moons ago and posted it on here but the links were lost when fotopic went down :( .

IIRC I was sent the catalogue with a white Porc and a set of purple nipples BITD :p but it has a price marked on it so I guess it was available to buy too.

Back