KLEIN Adroit Attitude Repaint / Repair

Now do the same with HLF ;-)

file.php

I have done a lot of HLF and i think some nice Madi Gras Adroits will be the better option ;)

Not mine either... that was the little joke I made ;-) Well, back to being a good patient boy again :cool:

BTW: How does that cloud of paint not discolor (or fall down) onto the other tubes in different paint... maybe a stupid question but I was just wondering. Is that done but having ventilation from a specific angle? (I don't know anything about painting/airbrushing... just house painting).

Personally, and I will stand corrected if I'm wrong, but that looks photoshopped to me...

If any painting I have done came out the gun looking like that, and admittedly while I've done lots... cars and bikes, it's not as much as some.... something would be very wrong, and the finish would be shite; blotchy, streaky and uneven

G

1Martin":3rp2ud17 said:
I have done a lot of HLF and i think some nice Madi Gras Adroits will be the better option ;)

Oh wait I've misread... you mean I've sent an Attitude to go in HLF and you're gonna send me back a Mardi Gras Adroit?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock: YAY!!!! How's that for a good deal eh? :LOL:

unkleGsif":3of9bmlf said:
Personally, and I will stand corrected if I'm wrong, but that looks photoshopped to me...

If any painting I have done came out the gun looking like that, and admittedly while I've done lots... cars and bikes, it's not as much as some.... something would be very wrong, and the finish would be shite; blotchy, streaky and uneven

G

I thought the same, those waves would have caused runs for sure...still at least his painting is better than his customer care :LOL:

looks like the gun's fluttering to me !

patchy base for sure ha ha

All seems a bit over the top for a bike. pay a load of money for a paint job just to keep it in your garage (heated of coarse)!

Back