L'eroica britannia

The History Man":dv3v6owa said:
By inference I'm not? :oops:

I was replying to neil, no mention of you was made in the post.if you was a girl,you would clearly be a neady bunny boiler type

matthew71":3a2h4kad said:
The History Man":3a2h4kad said:

I was replying to neil, no mention of you was made in the post.if you was a girl,you would clearly be a neady bunny boiler type
:LOL: was just teeing you up for the abuse you always give me. Post length, ride speed, frame size, choice of underwear etc. :LOL:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 182
The History Man":gxb4em0k said:
matthew71":gxb4em0k said:
The History Man":gxb4em0k said:

:LOL: was just teeing you up for the abuse you always give me. Post length, ride speed, frame size, choice of underwear etc. :LOL:

Dont worry i share my abuse about evenly,there you go again thinking your special :D

matthew71":rgcdq7j7 said:
NeilM":rgcdq7j7 said:
hard core riders .

see that dave, we are hardcore riders.nearly dropped my sausage roll reading that :D

personally neil, I think you are plenty fit enough to get around a national ride, perhaps there will be some changes for next years rides. hope to see you there. just don't bring that triathlete son of yours :D

Matt you are being modest, you are certainly a lot fitter and more able than me.

As for my son, running and swimming are not his thing... long, gut wrenching, lung busting, leg burning climbs... now that is the kind of thing he revels in... he's warped you know, gets it from his mothers side....

Back