Klein Attitude early 1990s backfire colour for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totaltuition":1r2efbam said:
Should be on my doorstep today so let's see what arrives.

What part of the country is it coming from? Did you buy it from the eBay auction or via eBay?

This is such a tangled web; there must be a really good reason for three different listings for the same bike and multiple locations. Wonder if the seller would care to enlighten us?

I've brought from the forum at the posted price of £1225 via PayPal( not gift!!). I am hoping that despite the convoluted story the bike is actually ok but I spoke to paypal yesterday and have a claim open just in case.

All confusing, and I hope the bike turns up which I suspect it will. Seems like 4 people may have agreed a deal on this bike hopefully one will get it tomorrow. Annoying as i missed Vinevo's black attitude that was for sale because of the messing around. I spoke to a friend who also registered interest through this site and requested photos of the backfire which were promised and never turned up so they pulled out.

At one point she was haggling over keeping the wheels! which it was claimed were for her brother in law as he wanted to put them on another frame

I know she was based in Exeter and in the process of moving to Cumbria but the eldest son was said to be based in the Northwest! not working at a hospital in Exeter as her post states!

Maybe SJB7810 could set the record straight?

and come on fess up who were the 'unsavoury characters' that visted the bike from this site without buying!

So why return my £1950 and accept £1225 if the bike is legit?
Or is it the parts swap that is the key and the £1225 version has been robbed of good parts and swapped out for knackered parts?
No wonder I could not view the bike as it was never in Exeter in the first place.
Last time I bid on a bike or agree to buy one sight unseen again unless I have time references for any pictures.
There never was any viewings to see the bike - that was a total fabrication to put me off the scent.
Another lesson learnt - don't believe what you are told by a second-hand bike seller with no track record of selling or no apparent knowledge.

Good evening all,

Firstly I am the seller of a legit bike and have nothing to do with this wonderful fabrication you seem to have conjured up between yourselves!

This bike has come up for sale for the first time to totaltuition and posted to him in good faith for a fair price with tracking and proof of postage I have several Kleins and right now am ******* fuming!

I have sold many bikes and have never and would never sell anything that was stolen nor have I got the time to concoct some ridiculous story simply to sell a bike!! I suggest that totaltuition now send me my bike back as he has at this moment in time stolen it or I will be forced to go and collect it myself.

I also suggest that you all contact "hazel" and speak to her regarding this so called story as if my partner had died I wouldn't be too amused!

If I had sold a bike for 2k on eBay then I sure as hell wouldn't then let it go for £1200 now I suggest the buyer gets in touch to arrange the safe return of my bicycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back