Fat Chance Titanium is now finished 100% (maybe lol)

billinjah":1npeeogp said:
i just cant stop looking at this bike its sat in the living room all weekend i just sit there staring!!

My oh my!! That's just incredible!! PERFECT - but if you have waited for blue decals for a long time, maybe you should send an email to Chris in Goettingen, Germany! Then you'll get the right BB decal as well.

:D

thank you i think ill get a ti rigid fork when my other projects are finished! Ive got a set of NOS decals for it but im having Gil make a duplicate set so i dont have to worry about them getting scratched! all i need is a early king top bearing cap and its finished 100% as i planned.

So here it is finished as i wanted it perfect decals by Gil (i have the originals but why get them all scratched and gils are 100 times easier to apply!) and the last blue part i wanted a ringle slamma jamma i think the blue decals lighten it up a bit and are a bit more subtle. Top tip for removing transfers on a ti frame nail polish remover worked a treat! the only things i may change in the future if i get the inclination are a full set of cooks rings and a set of grafton levers as the blue is a slightly better match than the kookas and the clamps obviously match the grafton m900 mounts soo sad!!! enjoy!!

Attachments

• DSC05612.JPG
    DSC05612.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,214
  • DSC05613.JPG
    DSC05613.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,214
  • DSC05615.JPG
    DSC05615.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,214
  • DSC05616.JPG
    DSC05616.JPG