the "i shouldnt of done this" bike - the yellow peril

Re: the "i shouldnt of done this" bike

suburbanreuben":26zox5ls said:
You mug!

It's one thing to buy a p!ss yellow pi,le of doos.
It's another entirely to parade it in polite society.
Have you no shame?
i only bought it because it was yellow.
i blame the mud that i was covered in!

i cant allow anyone else to ever suffer the torture of how crap this is.
its decided.
its going to die.

[/quote]

On a "LIGHTER" note......

Just Karma it to "the History man", he can use the parts for his next build...lol.

:D[/quote]

Oh hang on Scrub that idea, it hasn't got any DELUXE plastic mudguards.............PMSL...!

I vote BURN it.... :cool:

he isnt getting rid of it and he deffinately isnt killing it by burning it or strapping fireworks to it he has to learn to live with the stupid things that he does and im taking the car keys sunday night so he has no choice to ride it on the commute the only way he is getting out if it is finishing one of his many "projects"

rubydoo11":xaxymibx said:
he isnt getting rid of it and he deffinately isnt killing it by burning it or strapping fireworks to it he has to learn to live with the stupid things that he does and im taking the car keys sunday night so he has no choice to ride it on the commute the only way he is getting out if it is finishing one of his many "projects"

And so enters the 'Other Half' :D

Seems like terms and condtions are already laid down............................time to bite the bullet my good man and do your time on the Yellow Peril..... :D

:LOL:

Attachments

• article-1202547-0001C74700000258-888_468x329.jpg
    article-1202547-0001C74700000258-888_468x329.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 181

splash a bit of red and pink paint on it and flog it as a made up Klein backfire, seems to be all the rage on here at the moment.

failing that, if the inner tubes are sound, then 2 for a fiver is ok!

Jussa":3co1v2xn said:
rubydoo11":3co1v2xn said:

And so enters the 'Other Half' :D

Seems like terms and condtions are already laid down............................time to bite the bullet my good man and do your time on the Yellow Peril..... :D
hmmm.... the yellow peril i like that one :D
that may have to stick as its name lol

xxnick1975":r8oc31sc said:
splash a bit of red and pink paint on it and flog it as a made up Klein backfire, seems to be all the rage on here at the moment.

failing that, if the inner tubes are sound, then 2 for a fiver is ok!
the missus has spoke and so has the mother. (really need to move out)
it has to stay :(

innertubes and tyres are sound, rides so suppose itll do until i get my bmx out the loft.......
well she did say that the only way im getting out of it was to finish one of my many projects :)

i've heard yellow perils get nicked all the time (especially if you leave them outside the shops, unlocked, and get the bus home.....)

xxnick1975":19cdvl3u said:
i've heard yellow perils get nicked all the time (especially if you leave them outside the shops, unlocked, and get the bus home.....)
well see if the yellow peril gets nicked from outside college on monday.....
unfortunately i have no lock since the claud butler..............
oh no...

trying to teach the dog to fetch and bring tools to me...
not working seeing as he wont give them to me :(

Attachments

• 526578_10200985113972123_1975286206_n.jpg
    526578_10200985113972123_1975286206_n.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 162
Back