Serotta T-Max Mountain Bike

theproscloset

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Serotta TiMax Mountain Bike

T-Max not Ti Max :D ?

Gotta love a seller that listens to feedback :D

I had the importers ex team bike bitd, same colour. Gorgeous gorgeous bike, fast and stiff but perfect with these Rock shox. Wish I'd kept it. :|

theproscloset":32vogdyf said:
BTW note we have lowered our shipping costs to the UK specifically. Hope this helps make more of our auctions accessible to you guys.

Ride On,

Nick

Not really; $550 is still taking the piss!
You can send it via USPS in two boxes for $150 + insurance costs, and yes it is trackable to our doors.
It's a quick service (less than a week) though UK customs delays it dreadfully.
I would have thought it's in your best interests to quote the lowest cost viable service. If folk want mink lined mahogany trunks, charge extra!

Love the bike and if I were in the states it would be a contender for my garage.

I'm afraid I have to agree with Rube on the postage. It's a step in the right direction but given how much money the retro scene in the u.k. spends it's a shame for the u.s. to lose out by charges that honestly I could get a flight for let alone post a bicycle. Possibly a word with your courier might help?

Back