Teaser/feeler: pos swap, Bontrager cx cyclocross , small

fritzlite

Senior Retro Guru
even though i promised myself i would never get rid of it, the time might have come anyway..
Got a Bontrager Cx, small...witch i bought when i was i the bike biz, back in 2000..
short time after, the importers warehouse burned down, and therefore i always think of this frame...like i saved it!

must have build it 10-12 times, in different ways..cx/road/commuter/mtb..

im 184cm, and a small is quite...well, small... and the bad back isnt getting any better, so cant really get that low..anymore

i really want a large, 80`s or early 90`s steel mtb frame/bike. Ritchey or similar quality..20 or 21", in black or green/blue..min 15cm headtube, fillet brazed would be nice

pics of the frame, and the chris k headset and brakes could be included... but the frame/bike you got, has to be reeealy nice

Located in denmark, but shipping will be approx 37£ to most of europe..if we reach an agreement, ill take my end, you take yours

a large bonty cx or road lite would also be interesting...but not other road stuff
a roadlite just went for 450£ on ebay, and this is just as rare(or more) in europe...so nice offers only, please

Attachments

• DSCF1639.JPG
    DSCF1639.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 416
  • Bonty 13-09-11 (6).JPG
    Bonty 13-09-11 (6).JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 416
I like!

I don't have anything to swap - (except a nice SLX basso Loto which would be too small for you)

But can you confirm what is for sale here (if a 'sale' is entertained) - bike or Frame&Fork + headset etc?

Cheers.

frame/fork/headset... and frogglegs if needed, they are worn ...
but not selling, only considoring swapping, if right trade comes up...

Ok, Sorry - Mis-understood the first post .. thought it was sale or swap.

If you ever do decide to sell the frameset - please let me know. cheers.

Back