Arran Road Circuit - Saturday November 2nd

Hawmaw":1e5bf8tg said:
This is turning into a willy waggling contest :shock: :p

Apologies if I have done that, it wasn't my intention, I was merely showing Rado the Cayo as it is probably different to his :oops:

Looking at Windfinder, it would seem the wind will be across you heading south, behind you heading west and possibly behind you heading North, then against you on the downhill and straights back to the ferry.

There appears to be a deluge of rain during those hilly first hours too, with somewhat of a break at lunchtime until more rain through the afternoon.

You would be mad, I say mad, mad you would be to contemplate this on a s/s in these conditions, in a group along with geared riders.

Wish I was fit enough to join in. It is a lovely place, though I would probably stay the weekend and spend some time drinking and catching up with some walking.

:)

Weather is changing all the time. Earlier today the forecast was ok . Now heavy rain and hail forecast for lunchtime :cry:

That is exactly why there is little point in planning anything unless you plan for the worst!

Once you plan for the worst, everything else is a bonus.

Hi guys
I'm still in inverness with Caleb and it may be a few days yet before we get home.
He has a viral infection in his lungs and cant keep his oxygen levels up. He was better this afternoon but tonight as they expected he went backward. Theres no eay they will let us back north until his sleeping oxygen levels are stable. At the moment when he falls asleep they go critical. Once the infection goes he should be back to normal but until then he just needs to be helped. We are all getting well looked after as usual at raigmore. We take it in four hour shifts to sleep in with him and monitor. He is fime and his usual happy self and is always very good with it all and never complains.
Anyway i'm waffling, my apologies. Apologies also for missing the rife as i was really lookinh gorward to it. Have a good one guys, enjoy and i will keep my fingets crossed for good weather.
Jamie

Pleasr excuse the crappy version of english in this and the previous posts. Its this bloody miniature phone of Heathers and the fact its nearly 2am
Jamie

Thamks highlamdsflyer
Would be good but haven't had a moment spare so far. Much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back