MacRetro chat and rides thread

He did start up a small production company once, making some aero products, can't say I've ever saw any but I do remember it.

aye it's referenced in the book Flying Scotsman, he designed and attempted to retail carbon aero tri bars, but it fell through for reasons I can't recall. the books a good read, would recommend to anyone, even being an avid cyclist at the time, seeing him a few times a year at time trials and receiving a cycling weekly every Thursday, I wasn't aware of half his achievements

velomaniac":1jldm2ie said:
Already posted up 10 UTB 2014 in Retrobike Rides section, I've even put my happy hat on in the phrasing. No replies so far :roll:
Please feel free to suggest edits.

I will ride retro but will have a wee bit front bounce, TopGun cheapo elastomer fork with canti hanger earmarked for this. Possible alu frame for race acceleration.

Just paid- rude not to at that price and will be riding retro (well at last one lap anyway).

fully paid up member of the gazebo of love now....as ye say £10 its rude not too.

better get them canti's fettled.

anybody got a spare Macretro gillet for the...ahem...bigger boned gentleman ?

yellow AEC gillets not getting order from the sound of it.

John's last post over in AEC forum said he'd ordered and was expecting a delivery end of October? Did something happen.

Back