More drugs in cycling

You should see what happens in the amateur races I attend... Is it the same in England?
now that's cocaine not doping, but I tend to believe the 2 things are quite linked....

novekili":3i3hdoh7 said:
You should see what happens in the amateur races I attend... Is it the same in England?
now that's cocaine not doping, but I tend to believe the 2 things are quite linked....

I agree with amateur races . at least pros gets doctors advice .

novekili":l9k7my4f said:

Aye.......not per se a performance drug problem.............but think of the cause of death of Marco Pantani.

i'd heard this was going to happen a while ago, a friend of mine who races in belgium regularly said "everytime i see bonnan he's no more than a hundred yards from a pharmacie"

i'm not supprised at all.

bloody crap for cycling again though.

:roll: They have a career that others would pay for, yet they misuse them. Anyway, I thought that Boonen was looking good for this years Tour, especially to defend his sprint title. When will the pros learn ? :roll:

What a mug. Still, give a young man money and all. Would imagine if you were to test a lot of premiership footballers the results would be similar ;)

the footballers have the money, drugs, girls etc, then get caught and splashed across the front page of the sun, then apologise, miss a match, agree to go to rehab then get praised and sympathy for giving up drugs for a week or 2. then everyone says oh he was misled etc. football, utter crap! 22 grown men prancing around a field looking like hairdressers earning a fortune for kicking a bag of wind and occaisionly acting hurt to get a penalty.

boring.

incase you hadn't realised, i don't like football! :LOL:

p.s no offence like! :D

jonnyboy666":1hszm5z7 said:
the footballers have the money, drugs, girls etc, then get caught and splashed across the front page of the sun, then apologise, miss a match, agree to go to rehab then get praised and sympathy for giving up drugs for a week or 2. then everyone says oh he was misled etc. football, utter crap! 22 grown men prancing around a field looking like hairdressers earning a fortune for kicking a bag of wind and occaisionly acting hurt to get a penalty.

boring.

incase you hadn't realised, i don't like football! :LOL:

p.s no offence like! :D

Fully agree, they spend 90mins - with a 20min break half way - most of the time standing still watching someone else with the ball - and then say they're knackered and expect to get paid the national debt of a small nation.

I think Tommy boy has been an absolute effin idiot!

Drugs and competitive cycling have gone hand in hand since it began. It will take a long time yet for cycling to become a clean sport.

I, as usual, am very much looking forward to the Tour- as it is such bloody great TV!

Went to watch it in the Alps a couple of years back, saw Armstrong properly ripping the field apart...

Will be hoping Millar gets a stage or 2 this year!

Back