'88-'89 Explosif

Re: Kona frame's - almost there people!

:LOL:

any chances of some pictures of your current fleet.

Sorry, make that warehouse!.

:D

passiflora":3lpvh6ap said:
:LOL:

any chances of some pictures of your current fleet.

Sorry, make that warehouse!.

:D

You bet mate! All will be revealed in due time ;) My biggest problem (and you nailed it on the head) is I need more space! The majority of my collection is here and there waiting for the space needed for building and storage of all the fully built bike's, tool's and spare's... However I do have a handful on the go (need to have a few to ride of course!) and I really should get a few thread's started for those. Gonna have to refine my photography skill's though as it has been brought to my attention that I'm crap at taking picture's! :LOL:

Just print out every Kona catalogue there is,you must have one of everything by now you greedy bugger :LOL:

sausagefingers":p3zexgsf said:
Just print out every Kona catalogue there is,you must have one of everything by now you greedy bugger :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yes, but not in every size mate :LOL: ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you need an 18" 1994 AA or 18" 1996 Sex Three to join your collection coz I am up for selling this weekend at Saturdays bike jumble at Broadway near Ilminster. Will be there with quite a few bits as I realised 32 bikes take up sooo much room.

Mark aka teflonshoey.

al-onestare":zxeaf4ee said:
It's not perfect and you probably have one already ;-)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/kona-hei-hei- ... 3a86a08223

Your size as well.

Well....that was disappointing, someone got a bargain but it wasn't me. :( Can't win 'em all

So I'm up at 4:00 in the a.m. with the sole purpose of winning this frame and see that there's still only one bid...beautiful! Figure I'll keep an eye on it and throw in a bid at the last second. Minute's tick away, still no more bid's...sweeeet! 5 second's left I fire off a bid with about $140 more than the long standing lone bid and I lose by 10 buck's! With 5 second's left the dude must have managed to squeeze in the minimum bump! I thought I was doing the sniping when it turn's out I got sniped by another sniper! :evil: ...the really big disappointment was I could've left it and had another couple of hour's in bed!! :LOL:
So, anybody here get it? ...sorry for bumping the price up :LOL:

...and thank's very much for the head's up Al, as alway's very much appreciated! :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teflonshoey":2cwf2h6e said:
Do you need an 18" 1994 AA or 18" 1996 Sex Three to join your collection coz I am up for selling this weekend at Saturdays bike jumble at Broadway near Ilminster. Will be there with quite a few bits as I realised 32 bikes take up sooo much room.

Mark aka teflonshoey.

Hiya Mark,

Nice of you to offer mate (love it when people come to me with their Kona's for sale!!! :D ) but I'm not really into the alloy stuff. Having said that I could be tempted on the Sex Three as a fully sussed Kona could be a nice addition and when it come's to FS it's kinda hard to avoid aluminum. Only problem I see is that there's no way I'll be making it to the bike jumble this weekend as Broadway near Ilminster is a helluva long way from Denmark where I'm living :LOL: I do appreciate the thought though :D ...man, wish they had Bike jumble's over here. Sound's like a wonderful thing indeed!!

...and your right, 32 bike's do take up alot of room :shock: But your looking at it the wrong way, you don't need to get rid of bike's, you just need more room! :facepalm:

Back