Shimano Sale- Now just £5 each

danwithaplan

Devout Dirtbag
Prices are via Paypal gift (or you can pay the fees on top) and include postage. Or you can collect from Brighton and knock-off the postage costs.

M952 XTR Shifters. Good condition, some paint missing from front of LH shifter and some rubbed off on the clamps of both shifters. Hairline cracks around the base plate screws, but they work great and still look fab. £30 SOLD

M750 XT LH 3 speed shifter. A few marks and scratches to top of window, works great. Plastic cable screw missing. £5 SOLD PP

PA310402_zps6bfe3100.jpg

PA310403_zps8ded8743.jpg

M510 Deore RH 9 speed shifter. Some scuffing to window/clamp and the indicator has faded, but otherwise great and it works well. Plastic cable screw missing. £5 SOLD

M750 XT Front mech 28.6. Good condition, pitting and marks to chrome, works well. £5

PA310407_zpsc826dbf1.jpg

M510 Deore Front Mech 34.9. Good condition, pitting and marks to chrome, works well. £5 SOLD

M570 LX long cage rear mech. Scratched, but nice and straight, needs a new top jockey. £5 SOLD

M510 Deore V brake, Includes bolts and noodle. Good condition, some pad life left. £5 SOLD

M475 mechanical disc brake caliper. Good condition some pad life left, includes bolts. £5 SOLD

Cheers,
Dan

Re: Shimano Sale

I'll give you £30 for those XTR shifters.

I live in Hove, so I could visit you and pay cash - maybe after work on Saturday? If that's ok, please pm me your address and mobile number.

Reanimation posted that while I was typing my post. TBH I feel that requesting a possible dibs for somebody else shouldn't take precedence over a definite offer - especially as I'm saying £30 and forget the postage deduction. But it's up to you which offer you take. Please let me know what you decide.

I'm going to let Anthony have this one. I'm not keen on dibs at all, but deposits/holding things for a specified length of time is cool.

Ey up! I don't think our man wants the XTR ones. He's currently stuck in a cave away from civilisation and WiFi 3g signals. He says the rear mech might be useful. He will be on tonight. Peace.

I'm back from the cave, I think I'll pass on the XTR shifters, because if I have them on my bike other people may think I'm a little bit showy and I'll pass on the Rear LX Mech as well.

Kind Regards

Liam

Back