Mountain Cycle Moho CXS

I was browsing the internets and came across this post...nice to see some moho love out there. Heres my super rare STS (yes, those are disc brake tabs!) still goin strong. I've always loved the CXS too

DSC_0227.jpg

I seem to remember a few years back Supergo or one of those other big American internet stores were doing a clear out of these as frames for a ridiculously low price.

Should have grabbed myself one as they are indeed classics.

Ah regrets... as they say 'better to regret the things you do, rather than the things you don't'.

Crossley,

Any updates fella? did you build it up or sell - Wish I hadn’t swapped mine in the late 90s for a Technics stereo :oops:

Cheers
Matt :cool:

just bought one!

building a moho cxs at the moment. mine is yellow too. it will go well with my other mountain cycles.

3x San Andreas

one Rumble hardtail

one Moho CXS

nice!

Still not built although i found myself a set of wheels to go on it.

I'm just too into the road bikes at the moment, living back in London I haven't yet had a chance to ride offroad again but when i do it'll be put together again. Should sell it really...

crossley":5020h6vw said:
Should sell it really...

Let me know if you do as I would like to relive my youth or if you want to swap for the technics stereo ;). Have a original decal set as used to work for the importer in the mid 90s.

im after some decals for my sannie hint hint cos the previous owner USED it .....shame on him......would like a pristine headpatch cos its peeling

gibbleking":2oddyewa said:
im after some decals for my sannie hint hint cos the previous owner USED it .....shame on him......would like a pristine headpatch cos its peeling

Don't really want to split the set I have for the Moho, cannot promise this but I think I may have a few head tube stickers one being a gold and black version :) - will try and get in the loft this week.

Back