Very Uncomfortable Memory

Getting married....that was a bad move

and crashing a car at 110mph and walking away without a scratch.....woke up with nightmares for about 2yrs after....

loads, most are over silly little things. I've learned that telling myself that I forgive myself has helped, as silly as it sounds

Jakob":10nfs96i said:
Jamie, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Made me feel VERY uncomfortable...

Grassing should make you feel uncomfortable, that's a whole lot of karma working against you!!!

Lots of horrible things said mid argument with partners that I'd like to take back.

Bpool77":117l04ea said:
Alison":117l04ea said:
My life is all cringe worthy :oops: but something that gets me is when my doctor /patient relationship with my doctor broke down and I left the surgery slamming the door, it cracked :oops: my GP came out but I was too cross and walked off with my 2 year old. Before I got home I was stopped by the police and I felt too embarrassed to tell him what happened :roll: I was arrested and spent 8 hours in a cell. Result I was made to pay for the door, I didn't mind that I'd have done that anyway.

Makes my flesh crawl still though.

Alison

Shouldn't laugh but I did then :LOL: , I've spent a few hours in cells myself :roll: not nice places really.

Wasn't a pleasant experience, which I could probably have avoided, but what did amuse me though was lying on the cell bed I noticed the crimestoppers number on the ceiling. Do crimbos often say "Officer, can I have a pen and paper please to take this number down? I just might need it later"

Alison

tintin40":2l2ni6m1 said:
al":2l2ni6m1 said:
tintin40":2l2ni6m1 said:
The second wife.

Why? I told you the water would run toward the French doors if you didn't level the patio off properly. ;)

How you doing anyway mate?

al.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm doing great. Living well out side London. Less money but happy. Life is looking brighter.

Great stuff. :D

al.

Once teen aged I was on some camp. There were some Militia one day and they showed us some machine guns.
Picture group of teen kids pointing guns (playing with empty magazines clicking them in ond out) at each other some even pulling triggers. Not sure how many militia was at the event, I'm guessing two. At one point I took magazine bag,opened it and there were four magazines loaded with ammo! I don't remember if it was live rounds or not.
Even if it was "only" blank I can imagine very bad burns (at least) in case someone shot in others face.
What I do remember, is look on one militias member face, once I showed him quietly mine finding.
He turned to green, they immediately packed their stuff and drive away!

I was aged 12 and being the summertime I was in the garden climbing a tree and managed to fall head first from the top of the tree - I ended up giving myself concussion and breaking my left wrist (at this point I didn't know it was broken it just hurt a lot!!)
I got put to bed by my parents and woke up the next morning with my wrist swollen to twice its normal size - I was given painkillers and told to rest it. This would have been fine apart from my friends coming round to see if I was coming out on my bike - I obviously couldn't say no so decided to ignore my parents advice.

All was going well (apart from my wrist causing me agony!) until we went to the local country park. (up to this point I couldn't use my left hand to use the back brake but it had been ok as we were just ambling along)

The country park had a massive grassy hill which we all started riding down - I tried to slow down but ended up going over the bars and knocking myself out and sliding down the rest of the hill on my face.

Cue ambulance ride to hospital and a very annoyed pair of parents getting the third degree from medical staff.

End result was wrist in plaster for 6 weeks, double concussion and the whole left side of my face covered in a huge scab!!!!!!

If only I'd listened to my parents :oops: :facepalm:

SteveKlein":26q7j9k8 said:
I was aged 12 and being the summertime I was in the garden climbing a tree and managed to fall head first from the top of the tree - I ended up giving myself concussion and breaking my left wrist (at this point I didn't know it was broken it just hurt a lot!!)
I got put to bed by my parents and woke up the next morning with my wrist swollen to twice its normal size - I was given painkillers and told to rest it. This would have been fine apart from my friends coming round to see if I was coming out on my bike - I obviously couldn't say no so decided to ignore my parents advice.

All was going well (apart from my wrist causing me agony!) until we went to the local country park. (up to this point I couldn't use my left hand to use the back brake but it had been ok as we were just ambling along)

The country park had a massive grassy hill which we all started riding down - I tried to slow down but ended up going over the bars and knocking myself out and sliding down the rest of the hill on my face.

Cue ambulance ride to hospital and a very annoyed pair of parents getting the third degree from medical staff.

End result was wrist in plaster for 6 weeks, double concussion and the whole left side of my face covered in a huge scab!!!!!!

If only I'd listened to my parents :oops: :facepalm:

Well at least your broken arm was discovered.

I, for some reason, find it uncomfortable taking children to hospital, and myself, and so recently when the school called just before 9am to say my 8 year old had hurt his head and wrist and needed to be seen at casualty, I thought :roll: he's just sprained it, they do go over the top schools. Two hours later my husband emailed and said, take him just to make sure, my embarrassment was that when the X-ray came back there was a clear brake in his wrist :oops: he came out of plaster last Thursday.

Alison

most uncomfortable memory?

thats an easy one. when I was 10 I lent my BMX to a mate's brother. Somehow I managed to be persuaded to let him give me a backie. (rear stunt pegs). safe to say Im never doing that again. going rather quickly downhill I slipped and landed in a rather awkward position (nuts met the wheel whilst it was spinning rapidly)

Now that was definitely an uncomfortable memory :LOL: thinking about it brings pains :shock:

Climbing a very tall tree which someone had kindly nailed some planks in to use as steps, but some nails were far from flush :shock:

I fell and have a nice collections of scars in a neat line from testicles to forehead :)

I walked home with blood pouring from my wounds, and was bollocked by my Mum :)

Back