wadsy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Thought one might be cool for the wee lad :)

Can someone clue me up a bit please?....what age would you need to be for one and how much might one cost?

That sounds super-vague, but I'm super-newb with all things BMX! :LOL:

Cheers
wad

im not super clued up about retro bmx but i know my fare share about modern bmx
if you can go for something like GT, mongoose, wethepeople, eastern, stolen, sunday etc and something with a 25t front sprocket and 9t rear cassette wheel. three piece crank and only the rear brake. thats the usual sort of thing thats in with the kids around here anyway. if your looking for a good set up expect to spend around £300-£500 :)

must get my wethepeople out soon

raleighrider21":1wt1zo0g said:
im not super clued up about retro bmx but i know my fare share about modern bmx
if you can go for something like GT, mongoose, wethepeople, eastern, stolen, sunday etc and something with a 25t front sprocket and 9t rear cassette wheel. three piece crank and only the rear brake. thats the usual sort of thing thats in with the kids around here anyway. if your looking for a good set up expect to spend around £300-£500 :)

must get my wethepeople out soon

Thanks for the reply :) ....much as a love the little chap (he's nearly 5 btw) I won't be spending that much on him!...maybe £50! :LOL:

Cheers

then be looking at something "lower end" one piece cranks, 12t freewheel etc :)
just wait until hes older. if he really gets into bmx the spend will go as high as £500 lol

wadsy":2hde56yd said:
Thought one might be cool for the wee lad :)

Can someone clue me up a bit please?....what age would you need to be for one and how much might one cost?

That sounds super-vague, but I'm super-newb with all things BMX! :LOL:

Cheers
wad

just picked up a nice modern (2012) Mongoose Logo for £60 for my lad, its bombproof, keep an eye out on Gumtree, ebay etc, some bargains to be had for little dosh :D

Attachments

• IMG_5920.jpg
    IMG_5920.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,299
Back