Retrobike National Road Series Rd 7: Cotswolds ~ 02/11/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Retrobike National Road Series Rd 7: Cotswolds ~ 02/11/1

ededwards":zpg63vj4 said:
I'm up for this and if the weather is as dry as forecast will pitch up on the Gios

Not sure about "dry" but it looks like wind could be the main feature of this ride, so pretty much the same as last w/e for the recce when my pre-ride prep was a Jalfrezi on Friday Night ;)

daj":r9toli0y said:
I have parking for about 8 cars so should be ok , PM for final details as don't really want to give HQs details out to the world :cool:

Are you sure? I thought 7 spaces were always taken up by your knackered car purchases?

8683164018_326014b2d2_b.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: Not too far from the truth!! :LOL: :cool:

Sorry Chaps, can't make this one- still will give me some more recovery time :LOL:

I am afraid I am also going to have to be sensible and pull out of this ride. I had been looking forward to it as well. Pulled or trapped something in my lower back on Sunday and it is still pretty painful - putting on socks is an adventure, so I think attempting to ride any distance especially on a bike that doesn't really fit would be asking for trouble. Sorry Daj - I will try and make the next one. Hope you all have a good ride Saturday and to see some of you at Cannock in December.

Cheers: Chris.

Uncle Monty":3inexv5g said:
I am afraid I am also going to have to be sensible and pull out of this ride. I had been looking forward to it as well. Pulled or trapped something in my lower back on Sunday and it is still pretty painful - putting on socks is an adventure, so I think attempting to ride any distance especially on a bike that doesn't really fit would be asking for trouble. Sorry Daj - I will try and make the next one. Hope you all have a good ride Saturday and to see some of you at Cannock in December.

Cheers: Chris.

Ah, that's a shame. I hope it starts to get better soon.

We can't afford people dropping out!! :cry: :cry:

Sorry to hear you can't make it chaps

You can take solace in watching me bust my britches up a slope. :LOL:

Paul, Paul, what's the roll call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back