FS Campagnolo GS calipers

One could argue that unless they are on a bike they are never fully operational... but, it describes the fact that they function perfectly, i.e they are in working order. Are you interested or do you just enjoy the banter?

remainderman":9all9az3 said:
One could argue that unless they are on a bike they are never fully operational... but, it describes the fact that they function perfectly, i.e they are in working order. Are you interested or do you just enjoy the banter?

Not so much interested as concerned. So, by 'fully functional' they are fully functional as.....? You've described them as calipers then presumably they are fully functional as calipers. So, within the 'caliper' arena they are not fully functional without pads? In this state, are they fully functional as calipers? I suspect they aren't.

If you would like to buy then what you see is what you get... but, I'm happy to include the blocks that were fitted - one set is Shimano Dura Ace and the other has Campag SR pads in unmarked holders; both are serviceable with little use. Let me know. Thanks

Welcome to the forum 'remainderman'

Ignore the down right awful/criticizing/picky/laughable/ replies from one member :roll:

You will get over this mate everyone has there own way in welcoming you...lol

Oooh crumbs, apology indeed in order, came back from boozy dinner and stupidly went online.

Good luck with the sale & I will indeed butt out in future but at least I gave Ian Raleigh a laugh so not all bad.

Sorry all.

<walks away wrestling with coat>

Back