Arran Road Circuit - Saturday November 2nd

Sorry. Can't make it.

My daughter is coming home for the weekend.

Jamie, if you're passing through Dingwall, coffee or a feed is available, plus the OS map of Arran I just bought. :)

Have fun guys, it really is a nice route. long enough to be interesting but not so long it knocks the stuffing outta you. Looks like I'm moving to Fettercairn on Saturday :shock:

Is that a permanent move Panda?

Lovely area.

My cousins have a stables up near Alford, and our family tomb is at Tarland, so that whole area is close to my heart.

For the East, you can't get much better.

Will you be taking your Landy, the winters usually bring a lot of snow in that area!

Mr Panda":3cmc6ipb said:
Have fun guys, it really is a nice route. long enough to be interesting but not so long it knocks the stuffing outta you. Looks like I'm moving to Fettercairn on Saturday :shock:

Thats handy its only a hour & a 1/2's drive from me AND youve got the Cairngorms at your back door :D

Hawmaw":1msxccti said:
And I'm sure Gmac tentatively suggested he might come along

thanks Andy, not looking likely, but all hope is not lost yet...

regardless of making it or not, Jamie would you bring that balance bike?? And if I don't make it i'll ask Radek (or possibly Andy) to take home and I'll make arrangements with them

I'm still planning on coming but a bit up in the air at the moment.
Currently on my phone at Raigmore hospital at Inverness as my little man Caleb was air evaced down today as unable to breath.
?ery sudden and while a bit better we have no idea how long or what tomorrow will bring.
He's better in himself and finally getting some sleep. If all the meds work and he gets through the night with minimal oxygen use then we should be able to take him home.
I'm sure he'll be fine and bouncing around soon.
I'll make sure to put the balance bike in Graham, not a worry.
Hopefully see everyone on Saturday.
Thanks
Jamie

Back