am I right?
even if the op is an arse in real life ;) be nice :xmas-big-grin: soon

kenaltobelli":3l7u1js2 said:
ok ok ok right this thread started out as ;we should be nice to each other
am I right?
even if the op is an arse in real life ;) be nice :xmas-big-grin: soon

An absolute total one :D

Alison

I think a few differing opinions and the odd argument only serve to make the Retrobike community the great place that it is. If everyone refrained from putting their point across for fear of upsetting others then it would be a very boring place indeed.

I know that there are a few people on here who, just by the way they reply to my posts, don't like me. I couldn't give 2 sh*ts about it :D

Barneyballbags":22b23uv1 said:
I think a few differing opinions and the odd argument only serve to make the Retrobike community the great place that it is. If everyone refrained from putting their point across for fear of upsetting others then it would be a very boring place indeed.

I know that there are a few people on here who, just by the way they reply to my posts, don't like me. I couldn't give 2 sh*ts about it :D

True the differing opinions and the odd argument do make the site interesting and I'd hate to stop that, I've enjoyed a debate or two myself, I was thinking resorting to nasty insults more than respectful debate.

Me I'm an over sensitive idiot, I just cannot help it, I want everyone to like me, probably because in my real life, away from here, nobody but my immediate family does, I don't understand why, I mean you canny say to someone, "So what's so awful about me?" they'd never answer. True I've not me anyone up north where I've lived for 13 years who I would want to be really good friends with, but after 47 years on the planet you'd expect to have made more than one friend, and I married him.

Cue violin music

Alison

Barneyballbags":3fj59rj0 said:

You sure they're not just employees of a well-known semi-competent parcel firm* bearing a grudge? ;)

David

*My parents have recently enjoyed the wonderful** service provided by Y*d*l. They were - shock horror - none too impressed.
**Warning: service provided may not actually be wonderful. Terms & conditions apply, etc.

David B":28vb8zvq said:
Barneyballbags":28vb8zvq said:

You sure they're not just employees of a well-known semi-competent parcel firm* bearing a grudge? ;)

David

No, it's definitely not them - they're far too busy either delivering to the wrong place, running over parcels with their forklifts or throwing things over peoples fences to even have the time to think about it ;)

Barneyballbags":2rqzczua said:
David B":2rqzczua said:
Barneyballbags":2rqzczua said:

David

No, it's definitely not them - they're far too busy either delivering to the wrong place, running over parcels with their forklifts or throwing things over peoples fences to even have the time to think about it ;)

Precisely the method they picked to deliver Mum & Dad's parcel. :roll: Thankfully said goods weren't fragile.

David

Barneyballbags":1tnfdxmb said:
David B":1tnfdxmb said:
Barneyballbags":1tnfdxmb said:

David

I actually had a parcel successfully collected and delivered for me, took 2 days longer than quoted but arrived in good condition.

Do I get a prize as the first client they successfully catered for :D

Alison

Koupe":2x62gj2b said:
The History Man":2x62gj2b said:
I am really the alter-ego of another far more serious member. Can you guess who? :D

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:LOL:

Buggering them up any way i can! :LOL:

Attachments

• alter ego.jpg
    alter ego.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 106

Latest posts

Back