Modern Quality Clearout

willhouse

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Pictures to follow over the next few days.

Shimano 5600 105 10 Speed STI units (the ones with the non concealed gear cables)
Matching Long Cage Rear Mech
Matching Front Band On Mech (Think 34.9 need to confirm)
Few marks and scratches, but perfectly serviceable for a cheap winter bike. Jockeys replaced with TACX and good to go.
£90 posted.

Praxis Works Brand New in Packets Black 50/34 110 BCD rings.
Possibly the best chainrings in the world? Certainly better finished than TA or Middleburn or Stronglight.
Retail at around £120 per set.
£100 posted.

Raceface Cadence 172.5 110 BCD Chainset, no rings but with Raceface bottom bracket.
Super rare... try and find another! I've seen 2 in 2 years, 1 was mine! Good condition, no heel rub.
£80 posted.

KCNC CB1 Lightweight brakes. Can't remember how light but certainly alot lighter than Dura Ace.
Perfect for a weight weenie build or time trial bike. Work brilliantly but I wouldn't recommend them for riding in super hilly areas like the lakes.
In original box with fittings and brilliant condition. Nearly new orange Ashima pads in KCNC lightweight holders.
£70 posted

Thomson Elite 27.2 Layback, signs of age and use but certainly no major marks. £30 posted - no offers.

May swap or px for a MINT set of Dura Ace, Hope or Royce 32 hole hubs, must be 10 speed compatible.
A 17 degree 31.8mm 100mm stem, Zipp or Thomson or Deda...
A titanium Brooks Swallow (not sagged in the middle)
Titanium bottle cages, 27.2 layback, 100mm os titanium stem.
Anything quality I am sure you get the idea...

First come first served. Buyer pays properly with Paypal and covers the 3% charges within 48 hours.
Will post asap after payment.

Pictures to follow when I get chance late on Wednesday.

I think he's saying he might swap stuff for a Brooks titanium.
I'm not sure if I like the way this 'For Sale' thread is going!
'May sell or swap, or try and extract best possible price...'
Either its for sale or for trade. You cant get butter AND jam on it!

koppernob":2kk2hp96 said:
pics/price?

£140 plus postage at cost

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

Back