Colnago C40 Lampre Panaria Paris-Roubaix

saarf":xd1ia3a2 said:
Nice looking steed
I thought the 1st generation c40 had steel precisa forks?

They were, with matching paintwork as well... These are the full carbon Star ;)

For crimped you mean with the "star" shape? As long as I know mine was a limited edition for the Lampre Panaria Paris Roubaix and originally had the steel forks... Apparently better for the Classics... But then upgraded to the full carbon Star forks ;)

thanks saarf, i cant make my mind up what forks ,like them both ! thanks breso my fav colour scheme reminds me a bit of metal flakes earidescent [sp?] is that a rolls buffalo titanium there ?

well Gentlemen, to be sure, the yellow frame here is a 1st generation c40, with steel forks (my old)
the black frame is a 2nd generation c40, with star forks, and crimped, masteresque down tube and top tube ( my current)

Attachments

• 9076215590_ae6442ce47_z.jpg
    9076215590_ae6442ce47_z.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,127
  • 9359793276_94eceecbfc_z.jpg
    9359793276_94eceecbfc_z.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,126
1st gen is a darn fine frame, sold mine because too big, nearly had a lampre one but the decor was a bit overpowering

i really like them the 2nd generation is even more eeri . I wonder what colour of equipment would work ? what i mean is silver or black or white ? or all three . im deffinately going to get one one day i read they offered them in something like 15 diff sizes.

Back