Aeronaut's DMR Trailstar

Elsubstar":3rwdmjc7 said:
I think this thread is worth resurrecting

still is! :) beautiful work

trying to get myself a Trailstar at the moment...this is positively inspiring (and subsequently making my wallet wince) :p

stewlewis":37qjnq91 said:
I still love this bike too, and that pic, taken on an iPhone, honestly? Every Iphone pic I've seen have been p-poor. Just brilliant.

iPhones can take very very good photos, but most people don't bother to figure out how best to use them. They are very good for outside pics. All my pictures on this site have been taken with an iPhone, the ones inside don't look brilliant but passable most of the time, the outdoors ones much better.

Keep reading this as an inspiration for my DMR build.

Would you happened to have the actual template you used for the decals. Just had mine resprayed but need new stickers for it clear like you ones I was thinking

Would you happened to have the actual template you used for the decals. Just had mine resprayed but need new stickers for it clear like you ones I was thinking

Robq7653":3ezkje6k said:

When I was doing mine (still not finished, see signature!) I got the last set of MK1 decals from DMR themselves.
I've dealt with Gil at the CycleShed (gil@thecycleshed.co.uk) quite a lot and I know he needs original decals to scan and keep on file SO I scanned at high res the ones I got and sent him the file.
Give him an email and he should therefore be able to print a set off for you, any colour you want!

Might not be cheap as the decals are quite large though.

Good luck and let's see a thread for your bike!

Back