Team Marin 1991 - SOLD

Mountain Goat

Dirt Disciple
Owned from new by myself, this largely original Team Marin features the trademark Marin Zolatone paint with fluorescent magenta fork stem and bars. Purchased from Cyclecare in High Wycombe I raced this bike for several years so it shows signs of being well used, original parts include full XT group set apart from STI Rapid Fire shifters being swapped for thumb shifters under the bar so rear mech operation is on the left and front mech on the right. Onza Buzz Saw middle and inner chain rings fitted + Onza pink bar ends. Marin saddle was replaced with Flite Titanium but the original Marin front/rear specific Rock Star tyres are fitted to well used Araya RM17 rims. Also with the bike is an almost complete spare set of Marin decals and a set of wheels with Mavic rims on XT hubs. Original Marin foam grips are in surprisingly good condition on handlebar which was cut down by approx half-one inch either side.
More pics available but on a hard drive I cannot access for a few days so will be added later or emailed on request.
Original condition extra set of period wheels and rare spare decal set says this bike has a decent value.
£350 Now SOLD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 981
Re: Team Marin 1991

rare and original.

what size is it?

fairly priced

lots of marin fans on here so this i'm sure this sell quickly

have a bump on me

Re: Team Marin 1991

Love the under bar thumbs, I did that BITD on my Giant :)

GLWS

Back