Ti-Fat-Man's Ti Fat

I was wondering when price was going to be mentioned...the last set I saw on ebay went for over £200 :( (which is about what they cost originally I suppose) , that kinda money is closer to what I'd consider reasonable to spend on a frame...if there's any more in circulation at the 85 quid mark I'll take 3! :D

without trying to promote a sale. jez has got a 29.4 blue ringle mobypost that would look f'kin lush on that FAT ti :)

Scant, believe me I'm trying to get me a pucker Fat fork, this frame came from bromley bike with the silver to blue fade fork, but being a fashion queen promtly sold it for some other bling part! If you have connections to the right sources, cash waiting for a fork, colour not an issue, cheers, suppose the search goes on for this evening, heh beats talking to the wife!!, ta alan.

I may be able to help you out...

I'm building a big one inch, 1" ahead, looksie for my Yo Eddy. I could easily put another one together while the fixture is set up. Would be steel, not TI though. If you're interested, drop me an email...

Groovycycleworks@hotmail.com

cheers,

rody

Rody, have sent you a reply, as quick as my fingers could type, cheers.
heh folks what did that Ti Spicer Yo Eddy copy fork go for, sale ended in the middle of my beauty sleep zzzzzzzzz!

Heh, thats not that bad! (about £140 english), might have been tempted if sale ending was during day (sale fever and all that). cheers alan.

Back