Arran Road Circuit - Saturday November 2nd

Jamiedyer":1umslh1d said:
What about if I need a tyre changed at 3.30am and its minus 15? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Jamie

I wouldn't worry about that.

At 3.30am and -15ºC you won't notice it's flat :)

Provided its warmer than -15 and you've kicked me out my cocoon I'll sort your tyre. I did say i'd crew for you and I'm an eejit of my word :facepalm:

I must be mad , I've booked time off for Saturday :?
I've left it open ended so if it looks like being cancelled I can turn up at work.

Here's hoping the wind dies down. The forecast is getting slightly better. As I said I'll be on a modern bike unless I can pockle a retro road bike from somebody in the Greater Glasgow area . I would promise not to crash it :oops:

Hawmaw":3o1xld56 said:
I must be mad , I've booked time off for Saturday :?
I've left it open ended so if it looks like being cancelled I can turn up at work.

Here's hoping the wind dies down. The forecast is getting slightly better. As I said I'll be on a modern bike unless I can pockle a retro road bike from somebody in the Greater Glasgow area . I would promise not to crash it :oops:
What size?

So thats:

47p2
Jamie
Epicyclo
ZZ
Me (velo)
HawMaw
Rado
Rado's Female Friend

Any more for this, have I missed anyone ?

Remember its ride what you bring, no retro rule for this one, your riding 56 miles in possibly inclement weather so being comfortable with your bike is the best plan.

Sold the Galaxy. Unfortunately work needed done on wifes car so the cash was required.

I dont really need a loan of a retrobike , just thought it would be fitting !

And I'm sure Gmac tentatively suggested he might come along

Thats great you can get there Hawmaw :)
Its looking like a good one. I'm not sure what I will bring, it should be the Merckx but I'm really enjoying the Trucker. Its a bit slower maybe but it is a macretro run so speed is never the priority ;)
And Velo I would only be asking you to change the tyre because I know at that time and temp my fingers wont be working and my brain would probably have shut down long before :LOL:
Pit crew is voluntary Velo, I would never hold you to it if you couldn't make it, you know that :cool:

Jamie

Back