MTFU or suitable accoutrements? Discuss

I can learn a thing or 2 from you HM had to look up the meaning of Micturate...now going to use it daily! lol

Right I am but a cameraman, I spend my days pointing a lens at those far more interlectual than me! But I shall now be known as:

Arri-Kerri-Lanna-Wookiee!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
TedC's is a 1st-gen CrudGuard. I have one. I'm not sure if it will work with Ubrake cable routing: if not, it may be available ;)

Hmmmm they're both u brake that I'd put it on. Unless it went on the ?Sexy GT dibs all the same if it is always like them.

Port now finished. Next

Oops just got into it with the mother in law! I'm on my own and they're all upstairs placating her.

The dangers of drink. Let this be a lesson to you all.

Go practical, rather than cool.......a bike looks good kitted out for the urban jungle, your take on what works......you can always take them off if you change your opinion too.......I have a bell fitted to one of my bikes ffs!........I'd have shouted 'hey.....mmmccccffffllllllyyyyyyyy!' At anyone with a bell 20 years ago, now I bath in the self righteous glory of being considerate as I gently ding at the dog walker 20 metres in front......sickening, but true.......mud guards all the way!......

Latest posts

Back