Scott Genius 30, DNA Tube Ti, Pauls SS wheelset

2manybikes

Old School Hero
I’m trying to continue my clearout of the shed, so I’ve got the following bits and bikes for sale at reduced prices. I’ve put lower costs to collect from Poole, Dorset to save on the hassle and risk of damage from posting.

Hopefully all pics are in the link. Descriptions below:
PICS LINK

1. Scott Genius 30, Medium: 2009 bike with extensive upgrades. Carbon frame with fully working equalizer2 shock serviced about 100 miles ago. Some scratches to the rear triangle but no cracks/dents or damage. Almost new DT Swiss XMM150 LC2 RWS15 forks, Sunn Ringle Black Flag Pro wheelset, Rocket Ron tyres currently running tubeless, RaceFace Evolve XC bars, stem and chainset, SRAM X9 rear mech, XT front mech, X7 shifters, Elixir R brakes, Scott seatpost and saddle, Crank Bros Candys, new Superstar headset. Great bike and silly light for something with 150mm travel, but I don’t have the guts to make full use of it and am more of an XC type! I’m looking for £850 collected, £950 posted

DSC01853.JPG

2. Litespeed Niota Al frame, medium. 2005 (I think) frame that has seen a lot of use. Lots of rub marks and chain suck marks that I’ve tried to show in the photos. The bearings are new though and the Fox Float RP3 shock works fine. £100 collected, £150 posted
DSC01805.JPG

3. Paul Singlespeed hubs in red on black Mavic X517 Ceramic rim brake wheels. 26”, 32 black spokes. Kore QR with front wheel and bolt on rear. Also included is the shimano freewheel. Run nice and true. £80 the pair collected, £120 posted
DSC01789.JPG

DSC01790.JPG

4. Crank Bros Candy SL. Very good condition, still on original bearings and very smooth. Only done about 400 miles on them before I decided to switch all my bikes over to Shimano. Come with the clip in platforms in case you wanted to occasionally use normal shoes. I’ll throw in some cleats if I can find them in my man-cave! £18 collected, £25 posted
DSC01784.JPG

5. DNA Tube Ti hardtail. 3Al/2.5V Ti frame 16.5" c to t seat tube, 22" effective top tube, 21" c to c TT; with Rockshox SID Race Ti forks (the ones with gold Ti-nitride stanchions) and mainly Deore LX dual control groupset. Salsa stem, and avid V-brakes – more details and pics if requested. £380 collected, £420 posted
DSC01867.JPG

6. Magura HS33 Raceline . Fluo yellow, all bits included. This is the front brake only - the other was stolen along with the very nice Dynatech Taurus Ti frame it was attached to! £10 collected, £20 posted
DSC01890.JPG

7. NOS X-lite ZX seatpost . 25.4 mm diameter, Black £10 collected £15 posted
pg0PlwiJFOv4KUpBb-28Jdz_dEUGatx_LXtzRHrV7uU=w368-h207-p-no

8. RaceFace Next UD Carbon Risers . Good used condition, some marks from clamps, but that's about it. They're 660 mm wide 4deg up, 5deg back and 38 mm rise £30 collected, £35 posted
pKg9HAF-GGSI1NmKfgSv6vLkC7vbQ5FxULvB8GOV2Rc=w368-h207-p-no

9. Commencal Flame hardtail bike The good bits: Very light XC bike - I believe the frame is about 1350g. 18" (c to t) with reba SL forks, Hope XC hubs on WTB speeddisc rims, WTB seatpost, Raceface deus stem, Truvativ Stylo chainset, XT rear mech, LX shifters and front mech, Hayes nine carbon disc brakes. The bad bits: front tyre has a big (~20mm) slice in it, so although it has loads of tread left, it probably needs replacing, the rings on the chainset have had the chrome finish peel off them, but this is purely cosmetic. The frame has a few minor paint scratches as you would expect, and one area where the paint has rubbed off the downtube from being in a bike carrier, but no structural damage anywhere. £330 collected, £380 posted

Could I take this please:

7. NOS X-lite ZX seatpost . 25.4 mm diameter, Black £10 collected £15 posted

Also interested in wheels pending the above ^^^ and also pending delivery cost haggle ;)

NOS X-lite ZX seatpost . 25.4 mm diameter, Black

This is needed here! Please get in touch (0: Incoming PM.

Back