subaru foresters? are they as good as they seem?

i was riding a old moped from my 16th, did my full bike test when i was 17 and got my 33bhp restricted bandit 600, rode that around for a few months and crashed it in february, thats where i learnt to calm down on bikes.
tbh id never drive like i do when im on my own if i have my little sisters/brother in the car, i know its no excuse to drive like i stole it but that dick in the bmw just had to be shown that his bmw isnt the best car on the road.

Something to remember -

As a new driver you only have 6 points to play with for the first two years - Speeding is 3 points, a bald tyre is 3 points, along with lots of other things. If you drive like a twat you could easily lose your license in one trip!

Be careful out there

rosstheboss":115x9pik said:
Something to remember -

As a new driver you only have 6 points to play with for the first two years - Speeding is 3 points, a bald tyre is 3 points, along with lots of other things. If you drive like a twat you could easily lose your license in one trip!

Be careful out there
he already knows how it goes he lost his bike licence not so long back got a 30 day ban. thats why he no longer holds a full motorcycle licence and is riding on a CBT the prat
if he looses his licence again he wont be getting any help from me again its also been suggessted by a family member he has a blackbox fitted to the car

And a couple of bags of cement in the boot, a rev limiter, and a bit of common sense. Usually it's the people they wipe up that come off worse. Good to be mobile but wind it down a bit young man. Think of the mpg and drive like a vicar until you've got a b it more experience xxx

Seriously, some form of off road activity really helps let out all the gremlins.

Thinking back to when I was first legally able to drive cars on the road, I was involved in scrambling, demolition derby and was a working tractor driver.

I didn't have any desire to mess around on the roads, as I could go out and take risks in other ways.

For many young people driving is the first time they get that buzz, and it can be addictive.

And fatal. Bloody mother in law! Just had a slight alcohol fuelled 'exchange of views'

Forgive my grump.

took a trip to Northampton and ive purchased a 2000 ktm125 ax and a kx80 scrambler with trailer.
going to rebuild both and try get the ktm back on the road (came with logbook and a old daytime mot cert) want to give greenlining a try and might see if I can find a local track to ride the kx80 on if I keep it. towing with a automatic isn't fun but suppose ill get used to it.
shocked myself with MPG managed to get 53.4mpg at one point on this fancy app ive got :) slowing down a bit does help the pocket and im gonna need to help my pocket out a bit now ive got the bikes

You have got the right idea, have your fun off the road.

I am not saying driving shouldn't be fun, but the most fun is had out of driving well not dangerously.

When I was a young lad, I drove my family around too. I had a number of elderly relatives and it was a pleasure to be able to help out. Lots of my mates didn't do such, and were 'boy racers' into lowered cars with big exhausts.

Never been my interest.

Besides, as a biker like yourself, I never saw XR3s as fast cars, or Pug GTIs. I always related speeds to motorbikes.

When you have done the top of Scotland to London in a little over eight hours you tend to get weary of people bragging about how they outran a chap in his Porsche all the way to ASDA.

Back