KLEIN ADROIT Koi 1996 MC2 .... Now Sold

Re: KLEIN ADROIT Koi 1996 MC2 with Judy

Hi can I ask did you sell the bike I have an identical one for sale and not sure what to price it at ,also your ad stated the July sl had been refurbed need to get mine done but can't find anywhere to do it ,regards

Stevebe,

I'm expressing interest and will PM you tomorrow about the questions I have; if that's OK ?
Do not break the bike, it'd be a misguided waste of real quality work.

ebay_special

I bought Steves 2 klein mantras today and was shown this bike and oh my god its soooo nice. I would chew my hand off, if it would get me it. The ad says carefully ridden. I find it hard to believe as the condition is as new. The bikes I bought are Great and if I had the money spare I would be all over this. Good day out at the Deep in Hull after and home. You must see this in the flesh guys. Thanks Steve and I really hope it doesn't sell as I'm saving, lol.

Hi, new to here, but not new to bikes! I had one similar to yours "back in the day", now i`m fast approaching 50 i`m trying to recapture mu youth! How much are you asking for the Klein?

Thanks.

I've been watching this for a while (way to small)and others. Just buy it you won't find another in this condition if it fits get it, this is fully sorted for riding I know its mint but that's what it was made for. Not interested in all the Klein blah blah buy it ride it look after it :cool:

Not strickledly a Koi but blah blah Dream bike and Fish :shock:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 232

Nice comments thank you -by the way Is that a pre-trek Koi and did it catch you or the other way round ?

Back