Dave Gorman & Sarah Millican

The googlewhack thing and 'are you Dave Gorman?' We're good. After that not seen much.

The Millican woman doesn't do it for me.

Eric, Les, Spike, Kenneth, still raise a titter (ye not) :LOL:

I met Dave Gorman a few years back - total arrogant w*nker i thought. I had a chat with Simon Pegg once - he seemed like a genuinely nice approachable guy

Simon Pegg is cool as it gets. Mind you he is a comic actor, writer, director, producer rather than a stand up comic now. If he wanted to stick with the stand up he would have been a giant I am sure.

Gervais has carved out a reputation for stand up, it was something he worked at pretty hard to make it work, and to many he is very formulaic, like Gorman. Unlike Gorman, he is genuinely mirth-some.

One thing is sure, for some reason the UK is home to half the world's greatest comedians.

There are several comedians who I find genuinely hilarious as stand-ups, but unbearable as hosts or presenters. Maybe they're just looking for easier, better-paid gigs?

If we're owning up to unappreciation here, I never really found Spike funny outside of the Goon Show. **dons flame-proof suit and runs for cover**

Latest posts

Back