Can you help me identify these campagnolo levers

humdinger

Devout Dirtbag
Hi guys I have these levers and just wanted to know what model/groupset/era these are from
Thanks
I'm sure someone will be able to help me

10522116303_cee978e528.jpg

I have a pair of both. My levers which are defo athena have a plastic body. I bought a pair of levers last year which were sold to me as c-record, they have a metal body. Although I now believe that these levers are chorus based on other posts on this forum.

I dont think that you can go by the clamps as most of the levers at this time had the shield logo. But from memory my Athena clamps had a light grey dull clamp whereas the C-record/Chorus had a shiny clamp.

The levers will look identical but as athena was cheaper than chorus I would expect that these are Athena. Although as always on this forum I may be corrected by someone else!

Stephen

Early to mid 90s at a guess? I had a set circa 1997 purchased from Parker International after getting fed up of my cheap, malfunctioning Avanti Ergo levers and going back to downtube shifters for a while! Earlier than that and I suspect grey rather than black lever hoods were the order of the day.

David

Latest posts

Back