Show us (your) 80's mountain bikes !

Ritchey Mountainbikes, Ritchey Timber Comp, Mtn. Goat Deluxe, Moots Mountaineer.

The Mountain Goat is apart getting a facelift back to the early 80's where it belongs. The Moots just needs a good cleaning and a little tweaking, The Everest is looking for a proper seat post since I broke that one. The Timber Comp gets ridden all the time but is about to go in and get changed to a flat bar since I found a more appropriate place for that dirt drop set up. :p

Ductape":2jrf6rdm said:
Ritchey Everest, Ritchey Timber Comp, Mtn. Goat Deluxe, Moots Mountaineer.

Lovely collection of bikes, don't fancy the chances of anyone falling in that water though! :shock:

jaypee":2zfvzi06 said:
Ductape":2zfvzi06 said:
Can't sleep. Here are a few of my keeper projects. Some completed others not
What a collection! What are the top two? I can just make out mountain b..... on the top one.

The 81 Everest was my grail bike when I first got into collecting vintage Mtn. bikes. Probably not the most expensive in the garage, not the greatest rider, but certainly the one that brings me the most joy.

andyz":17m7n0iu said:
Ductape":17m7n0iu said:
Ritchey Everest, Ritchey Timber Comp, Mtn. Goat Deluxe, Moots Mountaineer.

Lovely collection of bikes, don't fancy the chances of anyone falling in that water though! :shock:

I live on a lake that was man made back around 1911. there is flume that flows from the river to the lake. Certainly not the most challenging trail alongside it but the flume trail is a great way to get out from the house and get a ride in. That is the end of the trail several miles from my house where the water is diverted from the river.

Back