Look Fournales disc adaptor swap for v-brake mounts

bikebustercph

Dirt Disciple
Swap only!
I have a disc brake adaptor (Look Fournales) for no use and wish to swap for a set of v-brake mounts.
I prefer matching Fournales mounts, but anything works really.
The legs are 10.5 cm around without the aluminium lists.
Thanks..

Attachments

• 20130612_172012.jpg
    20130612_172012.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 798
  • 20130612_171952.jpg
    20130612_171952.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 798
  • 20130612_171934.jpg
    20130612_171934.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 798
Hi there,
I do have a pair of original Look Fournales V brake mounts, which I don't want to use but I do need the disc adapter. Sounds like we could swap around. Would you like me to send you some pictures of those?
thanks! (would you be willing to ship those to the US?)

Without the original collars Fournales v brake mounts will be of no use to you, Pace RC35 v brake mounts will go straight on the Fournales carbon legs without modification.
There is also at least 2 slightly different disc brake mounts & they are not a direct swap between the 3 models of Fournales that I know of.

Thanks for the feedback, I didn't know that. I'm expecting some pictures shortly to make sure everything fits.
Cheers.

iscervo":20tywc9l said:
Without the original collars Fournales v brake mounts will be of no use to you, Pace RC35 v brake mounts will go straight on the Fournales carbon legs without modification.
There is also at least 2 slightly different disc brake mounts & they are not a direct swap between the 3 models of Fournales that I know of.

Hello,
I also need the disc brake adaptor for my look fournales forks, I have a set of v brake mounts, I would trade or if someone knows where I can find the disc brake adaptor. Thanks.

Hey guys,
I have the V brake mounts for my look fournales and I have the v brake collars on my forks, my V brake mounts will not mount without the collars, but I do really want a disc brake adaptor. I will pay good money for one if somebody has one, or trade for my v brake mounts. Thanks.

Back