slr cable

thomas":1bx9m8pq said:
arrived today. well pleased. all i want to ask is do you still need to use ferrules on this ?

I used 6mm ferrules on mine as it finishes the job off, chuffing hard to find though.
got lucky reading a post and found elpedro666 (pete) has a stash drop him a PM

if you want step down ferrules then drop me a PM

These are tempting. Online calculator reckons £15.50 import duty, so total cost about £30. Could sell them £1 a pair though...

coomber":3bm8b96h said:
These are tempting. Online calculator reckons £15.50 import duty, so total cost about £30. Could sell them £1 a pair though...

£15.50 import duty for what, I thought the Ebay seller was in the EU

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
coomber":2lfbedl6 said:
Retro Spud":2lfbedl6 said:
coomber":2lfbedl6 said:

£15.50 import duty for what, I thought the Ebay seller was in the EU

:facepalm:

Sorry. I meant the ferrules:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150-Alligator ... 335&ih=021

ahhh I see... this must be where Pete (elpedro666) got his from...

if anyone wants step down ferrules here's mine

Attachments

• ferrule 2.jpg
    ferrule 2.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 179
  • ferrule 1.jpg
    ferrule 1.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 179
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
coomber":3v08jojj said:
They look good. Where did you get yours from?

Got a small bag full off a friend of a friend ages ago for my Yeti,
when I came to build it up found the cable guides/holders were designed to take 6mm :oops: making these bad boys redundant

are these step downs to go on 6mm outer cable but accomodate 6mm frame bosses ? if so i need some. As the frame bosses on my marin is only big enough for 6 mm without ferrules.

Latest posts

Back